Today Princess Charlene celebrates her 35th birthday, Happy Birthday, Princess!
To celebrate her birthday I decided to do a round up of 35 pieces of clothes and jewelry that are really magnificent and defined Charlene's style over the years.
Daytime looks and shoes:
- During Grand Prix in 2012 wearing Akris race cars dress.
- Walter Steiger taper toe curved heel pumps (first pic).
- Visiting Ireland, 2011.
- Attending a mass 2011.
- Wearing Dior to Dior Couture show 2012.
- Receiving the Croatian president shortly after her marriage, wearing what we assume to be her Armani Privè wedding brunch dress that she never wore to the brunch!
- Meeting the emperor and empress of Japan during an official visit after the engagement in 2010.
- Attending the Fete Nationale in Monaco in 2010.
- Attending Akris Spring/Summer 2013 fashionshow wearing Akris.
- Attending the Queen's Diamond Jubilee reception.
- Lady Dior bag (Same pic).
- Meeting President Jacob Zuma during her honeymoon, 2011.
- Meeting Pope Benedict XVI,2013.
- Jimmy Choo Vikki pumps (below)
17. Visiting her wedding concert preparations, FAB necklace!
18. Cheering for Le Clos in London 2012.
20. Attending a concert prior to the wedding in 2011, wearing Lanvin (The one and only time)!
Princess Charlene's favorite evening looks and jewelry:
21. Wearing Dior gown in Japan, the gown was later altered to be strapless.
22. Wearing Repossi set consisting of earrings, bracelet and a ring (same pic).
23. Wearing Armani Privè to Crown Princess Victoria's wedding in 2010.
24. Another Armani Privè for the Red Cross Ball in 2010.
26. Wearing an Akris gown to the Red Cross Ball in 2011.
27. Wearing her Van Cleef and Arpels Tiara/Necklace as a necklace (Same pic).
28. Attending the Red Cross 2012 Ball.
29. Repeating an unidentified dress to attend an official dinner by the German president, 2012.
31. For the pre-wedding dinner the then Charlene Wittstock wore an amazing costum Akris.
32. Dior for the Princess Grace Awards in 2011.
33. Charlene's first black tie appearance in 2006, the designer is unidentified (of course), and while most of you found it to resemble a Christmas tree, I actually quite liked it!
34. Best relevant photo:
Taken for Vogue in 2011, with the swimsuit and everything, it just looks so Charlene!
Best outfit for the wedding:
35. Designed by Karl Lagerfeld himself, this outfit, hairdo, makeup, earrings and necklace (by Tabbah) were just perfect!
Over the years, Which was your favorite look from Charlene?